The Hotels for Heroes program provide military families housing close to a loved one during hospitalization for an illness, disease, or injury when a Fisher House is not available.
Hotel rooms are made possible through the donation of hotel rewards points. To donate your hotel points, please contact your individual hotel points program.
Hotels in partnership with the Fisher House Foundation:
- AmericInn Hotel & Suites
- Best Western
- Choice Hotels International
- Hilton Hotel & Resorts
- La Quinta Inn & Suites
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Out of State
Limited, call for specific information
- Fisher House managers make Hotels for Heroes requests when the local Fisher House is full in order to provide lodging for a family until a room at the house becomes available.
- Hospital case workers and other military liaisons submit requests on behalf of service members who are undergoing treatment at hospitals where there is no Fisher House. These requests are approved on a case-by-case basis only.
Must provide: Proof of Military Service, Photo ID
- Service men and women, families of wounded, injured, and ill military service members who are undergoing treatment at authorized medical centers when a Fisher House is not available.