Cold Weather Overflow Shelter for Single Men & Women.
Urgent Services Provided
Shelter opened November 27th. 2017-------------------------
Overflow shelter is available for single men & Women (18+) during cold weather when the regular shelter beds are full.
Families are to be referred to the Guadalupe Community Center.
Clients will be required to register:
Registration from 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Shelter will be open for overnight, 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Weld, & Surrounding area
Yes/GET 24hr. bus passes will be available. Please see shelter supervisor
Basic Q & A’s
1) It is a wet shelter and all we ask is that guests must be able to walk and stand without assistance or they will be taken to Detox
2) No background screening
3) Must have some form of identification which could include a letter from a community partner, hospital, or governmental agency
4) Light dinner and continental breakfast will be served.
5) Registration from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. Additional intakes are available after 9 p.m. from community partners such as GPD or the hospital etc. or a document late employment schedule.
6) Families are asked to go to Guadalupe Community Center for assistance.
7) Maximum capacity is 45
(Any document) that has the person’s name and DOB will be accepted, including letters from referring agencies, churches or community partners
Cold Weather Shelter
Rules, Guidelines and Information Booklet
7 p.m. - 8 p.m. / Registration and sign in
7:15 p.m. - 8 p.m. / Dinner Time
7:45 p.m. - 9:20 p.m. / Smoking Time
8 p.m.- 9:30 p.m. / Free Time
9 p.m. - 9:20 p.m. / Smoking Time
9:30 p.m. – 6 a.m. / Lights Out
6 a.m. – 6:45 a.m. / Wake up/Clean-up
6:15 a.m. – 6:45 a.m. / Continental Breakfast
7 a.m. / Shelter Closed
Single Men & Women (18+)
For eligibility questions please call Catholic Charities at (970) 353-6433 or (970) 353-3720