DABC at Mi Casa Resource Center - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA Region 2)
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA Region 2)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
This is a drop off/pick up site. Open on Mondays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., 01/22/2018 - 04/05/2018. Clients should arrive as early as possible because capacity for the day is reached very quickly. Tax preparation done free for low-income families and individuals.
- Federal and state e-filing is available
- Colorado Property Tax/Rent/Heat Rebate
- Schedules A, B, C-EZ, D, R, SE
- EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit) & Child Tax Credits
- Forms 1099R, RRB1099, SSA 1099, 8332, 8822, 8965, W-4
- Credits: Child & Dependent Care, Energy, Education, Retirement,
Premium Tax Credit
Limited, call for specific information
Walk in to speak with a tax preparer about your return and drop off all documents for taxes to be prepared off-site and returned to the same drop off site the following week.
- Photo Identification Document
- Social Security Card or photo copy of social security card for all family members or W2 with social security number
- All tax information necessary
Unable to prepare these Schedules and Forms:
- C- Profit & Loss from business with employees
- E- Rentals & Royalties
- F-Farm Income
- 8605-Non-deductible IRA
- 8615-Minor's Investment Income
- State tax returns for other states
Low-income households (families $55,000 or less annually; individuals $35,000 or less annually).
Fees or Charges
Hours of Operation
Mondays, Thursdays, January 22nd, 2018 - April 5th, 2018, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.