Provides low-income telephone assistance through the assistance program, administered by the Federal government. Eligible individuals who are currently receiving benefits via one of the following programs may also be eligible for a discount on their Basic Telephone Service. Toll blocking is available at no charge for low income customers that qualify.
- Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) or Section 8
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- National School Lunch Program's free lunch program (NSLP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
Towns of Roggen, Goodrich, Hoyt, Hudson, Keenesburg, Orchard, Prospect Valley, Weldona, Wiggins
Call the Colorado Department of Human Services to apply.
Low-income residents needing affordable phone service
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fees.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1-800-782-0721 (Colorado Department of Human Services)