Offers a variety of activities for seniors aged 55 and older including:
- Meals (Monday, Friday, 11:00 a.m.)
- Blood pressure and oxygen checks (2nd Monday and last Friday)
- Foot clinics (2nd Thursday)
- Transportation on a case by case basis
- Health fairs and flu clinics
- Billiards, cards, puzzles, shuffleboard, Diamond Dotz, etc.
- Bingo (monthly)
- Casino trips (every other month)
- Day trips
- Informational and educational Speakers
- Themed Parties, Sock Hops
Town of Milliken
Limited, call for specific information
Call to make a reservation the morning before. (Meals) Call for more information. (All Services)
Located in Milliken Town Hall/Senior Center.
Individuals 55 and older
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Annual Membership Fees; Meal Fees
Approximately $5/per person per year (Membership); Suggested Donation $4 (Meals for Individuals 60 and Older and Volunteers); Required $12 (Meals for those 59 and younger),
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday, Friday, 11:00 a.m. (Meals); 2nd Monday and last Friday (Blood Pressure, Oxygen Checks); 2nd Thursday (Foot Clinics)