Weatherization (Salida Way) - Arapahoe County Community Resources Department
Salida Way - Arapahoe County Community Resources Department
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Installs free energy conservation measures and energy-efficient appliances in low-income households in Adams County and Arapahoe County. Weatherization services may include:
- Energy audit of the home
- Energy conservation information
- Furnace and water heater safety test
- Furnace replacement, if eligible
- Insulation in attics, walls and crawl spaces
- Sealing air leaks
- Compact fluorescent light bulbs
Arapahoe, Adams counties
Call for more information.
All services and materials are provided at no cost to eligible households, and all employees and subcontractors must pass a background check.
Eligibility includes the following:
- Owner-occupied homes and rentals (with owner's permission), including single-family houses, mobile homes and multi-family units up to a four-plex.
- A home can only receive weatherization services once.
- Low-income households must meet income guidelines.