Our regional office serves all the residents of Weld County. The office collaborates with over 100 agencies, companies, parishes to provide excellent care and ministry services throughout these communities.
Urgent Services Provided
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM IN WELD COUNTY, COLORADO:
We help families in crisis get back on their feet. We help low-income families and individuals to pay their housing or utility bills. We serve residents of Weld County.
Our Weld County Emergency Assistance/Homeless Prevention program assists needy households with:
• Rental Assistance
• Utility Payment assistance
• Basic hygiene items
• Clothing vouchers for local clothing bank
• Infant and toddler diapers
For utility assistance, clients can call 2-1-1 by dialing 211, or (970) 353-8808 or, 1-800-559-5590 for information on when to call the Utility Appointment Line;
or call Catholic Charities hot line for voice recorded message on day/time to call. Phone line is only active when turned on for processing incoming utility calls.
For utility assistance, clients must provide:
Absolutely - a current photo ID of person requesting assistance, who is an AUTHORIZED person on the account
• Payments to the vendors must be enough to guarantee service for at least 30 additional days from the date funds were committed.
• Payments must be for actual amounts owed. The assistance cannot create a credit in the applicant’s account.
• Payments will not be made to individuals or landlords. The payments must go to fuel vendors.
A person/household cannot make more than 80% of the AMI
Mandatory requirement from Energy Outreach Colorado:
A current photo ID of person requesting assistance who is an AUTHORIZED person on the account.
Low income persons who need assistance; clients must have a consistent payment history on utility accounts.