Support for Individuals with ALS - ALS Association (Rocky Mountain Chapter)
ALS Association (Rocky Mountain Chapter)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers assistance to individuals living with ALS in the following ways by:
- Offering support groups for individuals diagnosed with ALS and their families
- Providing free loans of augmentative communication devices and durable medical equipment.
- Accepting donations on behalf of the association, and pick-ups may be available for certain items.
- Conducting home visits by a case manager on a yearly or as needed basis.
- Giving out comprehensive information about ALS and offering referrals.
- Offering up to $1000 per ALS patient, per year, for respite care.
Call for more information.
Individuals must be diagnosed with ALS to receive services. Family members may also be eligible for certain supportive services.