Tax Assistance CPCD Headstart - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA Region 5)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Free tax assistance is offered at CPCD Headstart for those who made $54,000.00 or less in 2017. This location is by appointment only. Need to call 2-1-1 to schedule appointment. Tax assistance will start January 30 and will end April 17. Appointments will be available on Tuesday & Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
El Paso County
R5, El Paso County
Call (719) 955-0742 to schedule an appointment.
- A Photo I.D.
- Social Security cards (or ITINs) for all family members. Proof of Foreign status if applying for an ITIN.
- Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents.
- Interest and dividend statements from banks.
- All W-2s, 1099s and any other income-related documents.
- Proof of mortgage interest, property taxes, daycare payments, charitable contributions and all other tax deductible expenses.
- A copy of last year’s return, if available.
- Affordable Health Care Statements - Forms 1095 - A, B or C.
- Bank account number and routing number (for direct deposit)