Tax Assistance Sunnyside Christian Church (AARP) - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA Region 5)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Free tax preparation assistance is offered at Sunnyside Christian Church. This location is run through AARP's Tax Aide program. Tax assistance will start February 5 and will end April 17. Tax assistance will be available on Mondays & Tuesdays 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
El Paso County
R5, El Paso County
Walk in for tax assistance Mondays & Tuesdays 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- A Photo I.D.
- Social Security cards (or ITINs) for all family members. Proof of Foreign status if applying for an ITIN.
- Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents.
- Interest and dividend statements from banks.
- All W-2s, 1099s and any other income-related documents.
- Proof of mortgage interest, property taxes, daycare payments, charitable contributions and all other tax deductible expenses.
- A copy of last year’s return, if available.
- Affordable Health Care Statements - Forms 1095 - A, B or C.
- Bank account number and routing number (for direct deposit)
Use the door on the south side of the building where there is an office sign.