Old Age Pension (OAP) (Peak One Dr) - Summit County Department of Health and Human Services
Peak One Drive - Summit County Department of Health and Human Services
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides a social services program that provides income and medical assistance for individuals ages 60 and older earning below an established need standard.
Call for application and interview information.
Clients will need to provide the following documentation:
- Proof of age (i.e. driver’s license, US passport, birth certificate, state ID card, etc.)
- Proof of US Citizenship (i.e. birth certificate, US passport, social security card, etc.)
- Proof of Colorado residency (i.e. driver’s license, lease, utility bill, voter registration, etc.)
- Proof of income (i.e. pay stubs, verification of social security or SSI, etc.)
- Proof of any resources (i.e. bank statements, statements for investment accounts/stocks/bonds, vehicle registration (for vehicles, boats, motor homes), life insurance policies, etc.)
English and Spanish applications are available at Summit County Division of Health and Human Services. Applications can also be completed online at: https://coloradopeak.secure.force.com/.
Must be a Summit County resident, meet income criteria, and be 60 or older.