Colorado Works (TANF) (Peak One Dr) - Summit County Department of Health and Human Services
Peak One Drive - Summit County Department of Health and Human Services
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides financial and employment support to low-income families. Assistance and services provided may include child care, cash payments, transportation, counseling, help finding employment, and other services.
Call for more information and to request an application. Bring the completed application and all required documents to the office so that a face-to-face interview can be scheduled and eligibility can be determined.
Clients will need to provide the following documentation:
- Proof of identity (i.e. driver’s license, ID card, resident card, US Passport)
- Social security numbers for all household members
- Proof of any income (i.e. pay stubs, letter from employer)
- Proof of any non-work income (i.e. unemployment, child support payments)
- Proof of any expenses (i.e. child care, child support paid, etc.)
- Proof of pregnancy (if applicable)
Colorado PEAK provides a questionnaire that will give people answers about whether or not they may qualify for benefits for programs that provide food assistance, cash assistance, WIC supplemental nutrition benefits, and other types of assistance. Access Colorado PEAK at https://coloradopeak.secure.force.com/.
Must be a Summit County resident and US citizen or legal alien. Applicants must meet Federal, State, and County resource and income standards. Households must also have at least one dependent child under the age of 18, and have primary (more than 50%) custody of that child.