Aid to the Needy and Disabled (Peak One Dr) - Summit County Department of Health and Human Services
Peak One Drive - Summit County Department of Health and Human Services
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides cash assistance to low income Colorado residents, ages 18 to 59, who have a six month or longer total disability that prohibits them from working.
Call or visit the website for more information.
Applicants must provide the following documentation:
- Proof of identity (i.e. driver’s license, ID card, resident card, US Passport)
- Social security number for each individual applying
- Proof of disability, and proof that the disability will last at least six months (verification from doctor)
- Proof of application for Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- A statement that the disability precludes the applicant from working any job
English and Spanish applications are available at Summit County Division of Health and Human Services. Applications can also be completed online.
Summit County residents ages 18 - 59 years old who meet income and resource guidelines, and have a disability that prohibits them for working for at least six months