Service Search Results

Assistance to People in Need - Friends of Man

303-798-2342 · No Physical Address

Assists low income individuals with a range of needs including: - Mobility equipment (e.g., wheelchairs, walkers, vehicle hand controls and lifts) - Ramps and minor house modifications for accessibility - Medical equipment (not including medical bills) -…


Dental Assistance Program - Northeast Colorado Association of Local Governments

(970) 867-9409 Ext 228 · 231 Main St, Fort Morgan, CO, 80701 · Map

Provides assistance for the cost of necessary and approved dental work for client by providing 80% of the approved cost, while client pays the remaining 20% directly to the dentist. Allows one person in the household to apply for and…


Durable Medical Equipment and Dental Assistance - AV Hunter Trust

See Website · 650 S Cherry St, Glendale, CO, 80246 · Map

Funds for One provides funding to legal residents of Colorado for the purchase of durable medical equipment (including eyeglasses, hearing aids, and prosthesis) and dental services limited to fillings, extractions, partials, and dentures. Financial assistance is available to low-income individuals,…


Family Support Program - Family and Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC)

970-262-3888 · 251 W 4th St, Silverthorne, CO, 80498 · Map

Provides help to individuals who are facing a crisis or unable to afford their basic needs. The goal is to help clients realize their strengths and gain self-sufficiency. In addition to providing mortgage, rent, and utility assistance to qualifying clients,…


Health Care Expenses - Loveland Berthoud Dental and Health Fund

970-613-5211 · 800 S Taft Ave, Loveland, CO, 80537 · Map

Offers access to acute care for emergency dental or healthcare needs to students who are uninsured or underinsured. Families will need to utilize their own insurance prior to using this program. Major emergencies cannot be covered. Services Provided: - Assistance for…


Healthcare Vouchers - Grand County Rural Health Network

970-725-3477 · 416 Byers Ave, Hot Sulphur Springs, CO, 80451 · Map

Provides Grand County individuals and families in need with the following vouchers: - Advocacy for Children's Health and Education Services (ACHES): helps uninsured families with children under the age of 18 to obtain medical and mental health services for acute,…


Material Aid Assistance - Northwest Colorado Council of Governments

(970) 468-0295 Ext 117 · 249 Warren Ave, Silverthorne, CO, 80498 · Map

Provides financial assistance to individuals ages 60 and older for vision or dental needs. The maximum amounts of assistance provided are established annually. …


Senior Assistance for Materials & Services and Respite Assistance Program - Aging and Disability Resources of Colorado

(970) 248-2746 option 1 · 510 29 1/2 Rd, Grand Junction, CO, 81504 · Map

Provides financial contribution towards purchase of goods and services in order to meet long term support goals of community independence. Options for funding include: - Appliances - Deep Cleaning - Dental Work - Extermination - Health Care Membership - Hearing Aids - Home Repair - Medical Equipment - Respite - Transportation -…


Senior Dental Grants - Senior Answers and Services

303-333-3482 · 1129 Pennsylvania St, Denver, CO, 80203 · Map

Provides seniors with dental grants for the following services: - Exams - Cleanings - X-rays - Dentures - Partials - Fillings - Extractions - Relines Grants do not cover crowns, root canals, fixed bridges, or implants.…

Displaying 1 - 9 of 9 results