Offers a family-based substance abuse program that focuses on early intervention and treatment for teenagers including an assessment and education group regarding substance abuse problems and action-oriented programming designed to help teens change thinking and behavior patterns.
- Functional Family Therapy
- The Hub Assessment Center
- Multi-Systemic Therapy
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment and Education
- School-Based Programming
- Specialized Women’s Services
- Substance Monitoring (Urinalysis, Antabuse testing, etc.)