Offers adult, family, child mental health and substance abuse services. Provides adult addiction treatment services which include:
- Anger management counseling
- Dual disorder counseling
- Domestic violence education, therapy
- DUI education, therapy
- Outpatient substance abuse education and therapy
- Substance monitoring services for clients and non-clients (breath tests, Antabuse monitoring, urinalysis)
- Specialized services for women
- Relapse prevention, sobriety plan creation
Provides mental health and substance abuse information and referral to more than 300 mental health providers, agencies and programs in Larimer County, including low cost and sliding fee scale counseling.
Referrals meet consumer criteria such as specialty area, language spoken, type of payment, etc. Staff are available to help clients work with their insurance or understand other aspects of receiving appropriate mental health or substance abuse care.
Connections is a collaborative effort of the Health District and SummitStone Health Partners.