Pinecone Village Apartments - Sollenberger Properties
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Program
Offers subsidized one and two-bedroom units for low income families. Subsidized through the Rural Development. Section 8 accepted. Small pets and service/companion animals are allowed.
Call or walk in to request an application. Call for current wait list information.
Copies of the following:
- Driver's License or state identification required
- Social Security Cards for all household members
- Proof of Income (e.g., social security letter)
- Previous five years renting history for application
- At least 2 years of a positive landlord reference
- Credit and criminal background check
- Provide copy of current year federal income tax forms with supporting documents
Pinecone Village has both one and two-bedroom units.
Must be a low-income family who meet income minimum and maximum requirements