Offers support and information to victims of crime in the City of Westminster, including the following:
- Crisis intervention and emotional support
- Referrals to emergency resources
- Information about victim rights and the criminal justice process
- Assistance with Victim Compensation forms
- Assistance applying for address confidentiality
City of Westminster
Call for more information.
Victims of crime in Westminster.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Office Hours); 24 hours/7 days a week (Victim Advocates On Call)