Offers the following health care services for students in school district RE-6:
- Medical care (family medicine, pediatrics, prenatal)
- Dental care
- School physicals and vaccines
- Care coordination and health education
- Transportation assistance
- Behavioral health services (including case management, intervention services, support groups, and individual counseling services)
- Online access to health information
School District RE-6
Walk in or call for an appointment.
Clients will need to provide the following:
- Photo ID (if possible)
- Income and family size information (for discounted services)
Kid's Care Clinic follows the school calendar for closures.