Urgent and Outpatient Specialty Care at Wheat Ridge - Children's Hospital
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Program
Provides the following services for children:
- Urgent Care (after hours until midnight)
- Specialist Care
- Sports Medicine
Walk in for urgent care. Call or visit the website to schedule an appointment for specialty care.
- Patient's legal name
- Patient's date of birth
- Patient's home address
- Patient's name of primary care doctor
- Guarantor's legal name (individual financially responsible)
- Guarantor's ID card
- Guarantor's Mailing address
- Guarantor's Phone number
- Guarantor's health insurance card containing policy numbers
- Guarantor's insurance claims address and customer service phone number (should also have pre-approval from insurance concerning your child's appointment)
Urgent care open holidays (see weekend hours).
Children and adolescents seeking medical services.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 12 p.m. - 10 p.m.; Saturday, Sunday, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Urgent Care); 24 hours/7 days a week (Emergency Care); By Appointment Only (Outpatient Specialty Services)