Provides a range of services including:
- RTD passes for medical or mental health appointments.
- Gas vouchers from Safeway (Denver residents, one per lifetime)
- Emergency food boxes
- Co-payment assistance for prescriptions.
- Help scheduling eye exams and payment assistance for glasses.
- Assistance completing LEAP applications in the winter.
- Assistance completing naturalization applications
- After school and Summer Educational Enrichment Kamp (SEEK).
- Referral to other agencies for additional needs.
Gas Vouchers: Denver County
All Other Services: Highlands; Residents residing between: Colfax Ave to 52nd Ave and I-25 to Sheridan; Zip codes served: 80211, 80204 (Denver County only)
Call or walk in for more information. Individual interviews conducted.
Valid ID if possible.
Eye exams and payment assistance for glasses are done in accordance with America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses only.
Gas Vouchers: Denver residents only
All Other Services: Individuals living in the service area or who are experiencing homeless. Also assists any undocumented individuals within the service area.