Serves dinner on Friday evenings at Saint John's Episcopal Church.
Financial, medical, and housing services are also available during the community table dinners, including the following:
- Assistance obtaining and purchasing prescriptions for clients (not including pain medications)
- Limited dental assistance
- Eyeglass prescriptions
- Health insurance enrollment
- Rent deposit and rental assistance
- ID and birth certificate assistance
- Bus fare and bus tokens
- YMCA scholarship assistance
- ARES thrift store clothing vouchers
- Application assistance with SSI and SSDI
Limited, call for specific information
Walk in to any of the Bridge House community table dinners for assistance.