Offers the following programs:
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Family Planning/Birth Control
- HIV Linkage to Care
- HIV/STI Clinic
- Children with Special Needs referrals
- Immunizations for Children and Adults
- Environmental Health Services
- Medicaid Assistance
- Prenatal/Parenting Case Management
Adams, Arapahoe, Douglas counties
Call for more information.
English, Spanish, Language Line Available
Varies by program
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.; Every Other Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., OR 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.