Provides discount for monthly telephone bills for low income households that qualify. One discount per household. Also offers toll blocking at no charge for low income households that qualify.
Kit Carson, Washington, Yuma counties
Call or apply online.
Must have Photo ID, Proof of Income or proof of participation in one or more state assistance program.
Must have a telephone account established in the applicant's name and be currently receiving one or more of the following state programs:
- Old Age Pension (OAP)
- Aid to the Needy Disabled (AND)
- Aid to the Blind (AB)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Colorado Works/Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Low-income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing
- Veterans Pension Program