Deaf Overcoming Violence through Empowerment (DOVE)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Program
Provides services that empower and offer hope to survivors of domestic violence/sexual assault in Colorado who are deaf, hard of hearing, Deaf-blind or Children of Deaf Adults (CODAs). Services include:
- Victim Service Provider Training
- Developing a Safety Plan
- Youth Prevention Workshops (Relationship abuse, bullying, domestic violence, sexual assault)
- Information and Resources that provide legal, medical, victim, emotional help and survivor mentorship.
- Crisis Intervention
- Video Phone Hotline
- Support Groups
- Deaf Culture Training Workshops
- Community Education Workshops
Call office or Crisis Hotline for an intake over videophone or in person.
English, Spanish, American Sign Language
Survivors of domestic violence/sexual assault in Colorado who are deaf, Deaf Blind, Deaf Disabled, Hard of Hearing or Children of Deaf Adult (CODAs).
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(303) 831-7932 (VP - Office)
Mailing Address 1
PO Box 150449
Mailing City, State, Zip
Denver, CO 80215
(303) 831-7932 (Video Phone - Office)
(303) 831-7874 (Video Phone 24 hours/7 days a week)