Helps farmers and ranchers affected by an injury or long-term illness, allowing them to remain involved in agricultural work by providing assistance and education. Options to help individuals continue farming and ranching include:
- Visiting the farm to learn about tasks and priorities
- Suggesting solutions to specific difficulties noted
- Implementing the solutions, including identifying funding resources if necessary
Call to set up an appointment.
Conditions they may address include these and more:
- Arthritis, amputations, back pain
- Caregiver stress, depression, diabetes
- Chronic fatigue, impaired balance, multiple sclerosis
- Spinal cord injury, low vision
- Stroke, brain injury, hearing loss
Must be an individual living with a disability, engaged in production agriculture.