Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Program
Provides education and support for children and adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including:
- National helpline with ADHD specialists
- Online forum
- Denver area support group
- Electronic and print information about ADHD
- Online Resource Directory of local providers in Colorado offering counseling, coaching, therapy, educational support, and other services
- Training for Professionals
Visit the website for more information or call the hotline to speak with a ADHD specialist. Join MeetUp for information on the Denver area support group.
The Denver area Support Group typically meets 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. on the 3rd Monday of every month at Denver Academy (Richardson Hall, 4400 E Illiff Ave, Denver, CO). Join the MeetUp group for more information and up-to-date meeting times (www.meetup.com/denver-metro-chadd-support/)
Online National Resource Directory: http://www.chadd.org/Support/Directory.aspx
Individuals, family members and professionals connected to ADHD.