Provides the following medical services:
- Twenty-four hour emergency care
- General medical and surgical care
- Adult intensive care
- Outpatient and inpatient surgery
- Radiology (MRI, mammography, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, and CAT scan)
- Laboratory and pharmacy services
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
Boulder, Broomfield counties
Walk in to the emergency room to receive assistance, or receive a Physician referral.
Financial counselors available for patients without insurance.