Offers a variety of recreation and leisure programs for adults ages 55 and older.
Services provided include:
- Free and fee-based recreation and leisure classes and
- Wellness classes and services
- Shopping shuttle transportation
- Enrichment classes & programs
- Day trips and extended travel options
- Special Events
- Resource classes, information and referral client information
City of Lafayette
Call, walk-in, or visit website for more information and to register for various activities.
Adults ages 55 and older, families, and caregivers, unless otherwise specified.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Call or walk-in for specific activity schedules)