Provides the following services at libraries throughout Jefferson County:
- Story time (early literacy classes)
- Computer classes
- Bookmobile service with regular and large print books
- Large print book service for nursing homes and senior assisted living facilities
- Homebound services for residents who are unable to come to the library due to a permanent or temporary condition lasting longer than three months
- Access to books and technology
- Tax preparation assistance
- Legal self-help clinics
- Summer activities for children
Call, stop by or visit website for more information.
For location and hours of smaller libraries, visit www.jeffcolibrary.org/locations
Jefferson County residency required. Eligibility may also depend upon the service needed.