Assists individuals with a range of needs including:
- Mobility equipment (e.g., wheelchairs, prostheses, walkers, handicapped accessible vans)
- Ramps and house modifications for accessibility
- Medical procedures, medical equipment and supplies
- Food and gas (cases of medical need)
- Hearing aids and glasses
- Dental care (extractions, full dentures)
- Short-term daycare
- Children's clothing and clothing for working adults
Only accepts applications from referring professionals on behalf of the applicant. Applicants should ask their referring professional (social worker, teacher, school counselor, health care professional, minister, etc.) to contact Friends of Man. Referring professionals should call or request an application online.
Fully completed applications are processed promptly. Friends of Man pays the vendor directly for approved items, and does not provide funds to applicants. Vendors may not apply.
English, Limited Spanish
Individuals in need who are referred by referring professionals. Visit the website for more information.