Provides short-term emergency assistance to residents of the Evergreen Mountain communities. Programs and services provided includes:
- Food pantry
- Rent and utility assistance
- Limited financial assistance for shelter related expenses (depending on availability)
- Referrals and resources for employment and educational training through Evergreen Christian Outreach Jobs Center
- Holiday meals
- Programs and resources for Veterans and crime victims
- Winter shelter program for individuals and families experiencing homelessness
- Back to school supplies for client families
Evergreen Christian Outreach (EChO) provides short term emergency assistance to mountain residents, Food and limited financial assistance for shelter related expenses may be available depending on availability. Referrals and resources are available to help with employment and educational training through the EChO Jobs Center.
Cities of Evergreen, Kittredge, Genessee, Floyd Hill, Idledale, Indian Hills, Lookout Mountain, Bergen Park, Morrison, Conifer; Unincorporated Jefferson County
Limited, call for specific information.
Call to schedule an appointment.
Individuals are required to provide the following documentation:
- Photo ID
- Proof of residency
- Proof of income
Residents of Evergreen, Kittredge, Genessee, Floyd Hill, Idledale, Indian Hills, Lookout Mountain, Bergen Park, Morrison, Conifer; Unincorporated Jefferson County