HCP supports families to manage a wide variety of questions, concerns and services for their child with special health care needs through:
- Information and resources
- Individualized care coordination
- Access to specialty care for children and youth statewide by helping families get referrals to and from specialized care and hosting specialty clinics in rural locations
- Connection to services which are accessible, comprehensive, coordinated, compassionate, continuous, culturally sensitive, and family centered
HCP helps families find:
- Screenings and clinics including specialty care
- Medical care, health and community services
- Financial resources, including help with insurance
- Family support groups
- Transition services
- Answers to questions
Call or walk in for more information.
English, Spanish, Language Line available
Children and youth with special health care needs from birth to 21 years living in Colorado, who have or are at risk for physical, developmental, behavioral or emotional conditions. There are no diagnosis or income restrictions. All families, regardless of gender identity or languages spoken, will be eligible for services.