Golden - Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Program
Jefferson County Business and Workforce Center serving Jefferson, Clear Creek, and Gilpin Counties provides employment services including vocational guidance and job referrals. Employment specialists are available to assist persons with disabilities, seniors, youth, veterans and other job seekers.
Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson counties
Call, walk in or visit the website for more information.
- Social Security card
- Photo ID
- Birth certificate, required for some programs only
Select services available during Tuesday's extended hours:
- Resume assistance
- Career planning
- Computer skills
- Application assistance
- Child Care Assistance Program services
- Eligibility specialist services including food, cash, and medical benefits
- American Job Center youth activities
- Connect for Health Colorado navigation
Other services may be available based on customer need, demand, and available resources.
No restrictions applied (Business and Workforce Center). Youth with additional employment challenges who are either aged 14-21 and are in school or 16-24 who are out of school (Youth Programming)