Offers a range of services for children and adolescents in need of behavioral healthcare including:
- Residential treatment, day treatment, and an accredited school
- Outpatient and home-based services
- Independent living program
Nationwide, Statewide (Residential Program, Independent Living Program); Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson counties (Outpatient, Home-based Services)
Call for more information.
Printed materials available in Spanish.
- Residential and day treatment services and fully accredited school for ages 12-21
- Outpatient and home-based services for all ages
- Independent living program for ages 16-24
Call for additional eligibility requirements.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Medicaid, private pay, private insurance for some services
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Administration); 24 hours/7 days a week (Facility)