Offers one-time water bill assistance for qualifying City of Westminster residents. The city will drop the balance to zero and the resident will pay any relevant disconnect and/or late fees.
Also offers a one-time $75 utility credit for City of Westminster water utility bills for qualifying low-income individuals with dependents.
City of Westminster
Call the Utility Billing Department for more information and complete an application.
For water bill assistance individuals must provide the following:
- Current mortgage or lease documentation.
For water credit for low-income individuals must provide the following:
- Documentation of dependents in the household
- Income information (e.g., prior year's tax returns or Social Security or disability letter)
Residents of City of Westminster who are U.S. citizens or legal residents.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Physical Site Address 1
4800 W 92nd Ave
Physical Site City, State, Zip
Westminster, CO 80031
(303) 658-2400 (City of Westminster)
Emergency/After Hours Phone
(303) 658-4360 (Police Dispatch for After Hours Water Reconnect)