Larimer County Workforce Center (Fort Collins) - Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Program
Provides a wide array of employment and training services, including:
- Job search consultations (i.e., resume review, job search tips, regional labor market information, current wage information, referrals to training and education resources and services for individuals with barriers to employment
- Resource lab for job searches (i.e., equipment, job search documents, etc.)
- Job search workshops on resume writing, interviewing, accessing the hidden job market
- Referral services to partner agencies and community-based health and human services agencies
- Information on job fairs, hiring events, and special events
- Specialized opportunities for youth
- Home efficiency assessments and installations (Youth Conservation Corps)
Larimer County (All Services); Cities of Fort Collins, Loveland (Home Efficiency)
Visit the website or walk in to register. Visit the website for information regarding upcoming job fairs, hiring events, special events, Resource Lab closures, and workshop schedule.
For youth services and home efficiency programs: Call or visit the website for more information; Varies by program.