Provides confidential crisis intervention and emotional support to all victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, teen dating violence, and other victims of crime and trauma.
Services provided include the following:
- 24 hours/7 days a week crisis hotline and counseling
- Safehouse shelter (individuals can stay for up to 45 days)
- Referrals and information
- Protective Order assistance and safety planning
- Personal advocacy and support
- Judicial advocacy
- Follow-up counseling
- Community education and prevention services
- Teen violence prevention program
Call for more information or to make an appointment. Appointments are preferred but not required.
Individuals experiencing domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence, and other forms of crime who are needing support. The shelter is only available for single women and women with children up to age 18.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
24 hours/7 days a week (Crisis Hotline); Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Administrative Hours)
Physical Site Address 1
Mailing Address 1
PO Box 1050
Mailing City, State, Zip
Craig, CO 81626
(970) 824-2400 (24 hours/7 days a week Crisis Hotline)