(Fort Collins) - Larimer County Department of Human Services
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Program
Provides services to assist individuals and families achieve self sufficiency and social well being. Information and applications for all public assistance programs that are administered by Larimer County Human Services can be obtained in the Fort Collins office. Specific services include:
- Child/Adult Protection
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
- Child Support Enforcement
- Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Options for Long Term Care
- Senior and Disabled Services
- Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
Call, walk in, or visit the website to access services.
Varies by program, call for more information.
English, Spanish, Language Line Available
Residents in Larimer County, certain income restrictions apply.