Provides education, prevention and intervention programming for youth and their families.
Offers prevention programming regarding:
- Substance abuse
- Academic failure
- Challenging relationships with friends and peers
- Crisis conflict within the family
- Provides presentations and educational classes for schools
- Teachers and parents addressing issues such as high risk adolescent behavior
- Lack of motivation and the capacity to complete everyday tasks
- Healthy communication, attaining academic success, as well as emotional, behavioral and relational signs of bullying,
- Social media awareness and the warning signs of substance use
Call to schedule an appointment.
English, Spanish, Interpretation Available
The Diversion program is for first time offenders who are ages 8-18 years old and are referred to by the District Attorney’s office. Open Referral Program is a voluntary enrollment program for teens struggling with anger management, substance abuse, and out-of-control behavior.