Provides free tax return preparation services to low- and middle-income families, individuals, and seniors who reside in Larimer County. VITA or TCE can prepare:
- Form 1040 and 1040NR
- Schedule A, B, C (within limits), D, EIC, R, and some E
- Form 2441 (Child and Dependent Care Expenses)
- Form 8863 (Education Credits)
- Form 8812 (Child Tax Credit)
- Additional forms may be prepared, depending on the availability of certified preparers at the site
Limited, call for specific information
Varies by site; call or walk in to the nearest tax site.
Must bring tax documents requested by each tax preparation site.
English, Limited Spanish
Low- and middle-income individuals and families; specific requirements vary by site.