Offers a range of civil legal services including:
- Brief service
- Do-it-yourself clinics
- Full representation
Also assists seniors in Larimer County with specific legal issues on a donation basis.
Larimer, Logan, Phillips, Sedgwick counties (Civil Legal Services); Larimer County (Senior Law Project)
Call or walk-in to schedule an appointment for all services except ID assistance. Walk-ins only for ID assistance. Visit the website for more information.
Individuals are required to provide information about the following:
- Household income
- Citizen/non-citizen status
If in need of non-voucher related ID assistance, individuals are required to bring the following documents:
- Birth certificates
- School records
- Social Security cards (if available)
For senior services, call for more information.
If in need of non-voucher related ID assistance, the office will assist in completing applications that will be mailed to the Denver office for completion. This process may take 1 month to 1.5 months complete.
Does not provide assistance with the following:
- Trusts (except Medicaid income trusts)
- Establishing guardianship
- Drafting wills
- Law suits or any fee generating type of case
- Financial counseling, advanced estate planning, financial investment planning
- Asset protection/gifting to a third party for Medicaid qualification
- Probate for a deceased estate
Colorado Legal Services does not assist with any deportation matters.
English, Spanish, Interpretation Available
Must meet income requirements as well as citizen or non-citizen requirements. More specifically:
- Unable to assist undocumented immigrants, unless they are a victim of human trafficking, domestic violence, or other crimes.
- Able to help individuals with documentation of legal status regardless of situation.
Must be a resident of Larimer County and aged 60 or older for senior services.