Provides dedicated effort toward sight conservation through their international SightFirst Program, which works to eradicate blindness.
- Conducts vision screenings
- Equips hospitals and clinics
- Distributes medicine
- Raises awareness of eye disease
- Helps to purchase glasses for needy children and adults
Cities of Greeley, Evans
Limited, call for specific information
- Email to make an appointment; adults do not need a referral to participate in the program.
- Email for more information; a referral from Sunrise Community Health Center, Department of Human Services, or Greeley School Health Clerks is required to participate in the program.
Must have a referral letter and be attending school in District 6. The family must provide proof of income. Income must be from employer-employee situation and not family nor self-employment.