Provides constitutional and statutory duties. Provides several different probation programs for Weld County offenders.
Office has the following functions:
- Provides administrative and technical support to the appellate courts, trial courts, and probation.
- Provide centralized policy guidance
- Develops and implements standards and guidelines.
- Serves as an advocate in obtaining necessary resources from the legislature.
- Provides services in an accurate, timely, and equitable manner.
- Provides innovative business processes and technologies are constantly under evaluation for possible introduction throughout the Branch in order to improve efficiency and to make the courts more accessible to the citizens of Colorado.
- Court Information Center
- Ask an Attorney Clinics
- Legal Fairs
- Juvenile Supervision Program
- Offender Supervision Programs
- Referrals to community resources