Offers homeowner and septic tank low-interest loans to qualified homeowners with an income under 80% of the Boulder County Area Median Income (AMI) for needed health and safety repairs. The maximum amount available is $25,000.
Provides health and safety repairs to mobile homes within Boulder City limits. This is a 2-year forgivable loan limited to $7,500 in repair work.
Offers free energy conservation services for low to moderate income residents of Larimer, Boulder, Broomfield, and Gilpin counties. The income guidelines are more open to low income families. Services include:
- Furnace repair
- Insulation addition
- Tests for carbon monoxide and gas leaks
- Possible refrigerator replacements for renters or owners
Call for more information and to receive an application.
See residency requirements below for each program. Applicants will also be qualified by income level.
- Weatherization Program: Boulder, Larimer, Broomfield, and Gilpin counties
- Septic System Loan Program: Boulder County, excluding the cities of Longmont and Boulder
- Homeowner Loan Program: Boulder County, excluding Longmont
- Mobile Home Rehabilitation Program: City of Boulder