Provides the following health care services:
- Primary Healthcare (i.e., well child visits, immunizations, physicals, chronic disease management, etc.)
- Short-Term (1-6 sessions) Therapy
- Dental Services
- Accountable Care Collaborative (Medicaid care coordination)
- Home Visit Program
- Community HealthCorps for Low-Income Individuals
- Diabetes Health Education Services
- Homeless Services (i.e. outreach, health education, nurse visits, and linkages to health care and supportive services)
- Refugee Services (i.e. medical screenings and establishing a medical home)
- Maternal Child Health and Adolescent Services (i.e. relationship counseling, family planning, pregnancy, postpartum, and newborn care)
- Ryan White HIV Clinic
- Tobacco Cessation Education and Referrals to Quitline
- School-based health centers (Jefferson County)
Adams, Arapahoe, Douglas, Jefferson, Park counties
Call to schedule an appointment.
Clinic locations can be found at: http://stridehc.org/locations/.
English, Spanish, Interpretation Available
Individuals in the service area.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Appointments and Information Line); Clinic Hours Vary