Provides comprehensive health resources and services to residents of all ages and income levels in Northwest Colorado. Includes medical clinics in Craig and Steamboat Springs, and public health and prevention programs in Moffat, Routt and Jackson counties.
- Primary care
- Dental services
- Behavioral health services
- Cardiovascular and Diabetes screenings
- Programs for moms and families (WIC, Nurse Family Partnership)
- Aging Well programs for seniors
- Health Insurance Assistance
- Youth Resiliency programs
- Assisted Living services (Routt, Moffat counties)
- Home Health and Hospice services (Routt, Moffat, Grand counties)
To improve quality of life for all Northwest Colorado residents by providing comprehensive health resources and creating an environment that supports community wellness.
Northwest Colorado Health was established in 1964 to promote health, prevent disease, and provide home health, public health and hospice services to residents of the Yampa Valley. Northwest Colorado Health serves a large rural area - 6,702 square miles of sparsely populated terrain with 27,000 people living in six incorporated towns and seventeen hamlets.