Offers business loans from $1,000 to $1 million to a variety of clients, including start-up businesses, home-based entrepreneurs, and established businesses. Also offers:
- Financing for equipment purchases
- Business acquisitions
- Working capital
- Real estate purchases
- Training related to cash flow, budgeting, credit reporting, and business capacity whether they are approved for loans or not.
To provide the tools entrepreneurs need to operate, grow, or start their business by increasing access to business credit and provide training to help businesses thrive.
Began in 1994, when Accion made its first small business loan in Albuquerque, igniting a movement that today stretches to every corner of the five-state region. Micro-lending can trace its roots back more than 40 years with efforts to reduce extreme poverty in Latin America. Micro-lending now helps small business owners in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas provide for themselves and their families. Since Accion made that first loan, Accion has helped small business owners in more than 400 communities, working in some of these states’ most under served urban neighborhoods and most isolated rural communities.
Call or visit the website for an application or to request an in-person meeting.
- Financial stability to take on a new debt
- Enough income to afford a loan payment
- FICO score over 500
- No bankruptcy within the past 12 months