United Way makes the most of your money through mobilizing decision-making volunteers, assessing and managing programs, securing grants for needed community work, and maximizing return on investment by catalyzing and coordinating collaborations and partnerships. We bring together public, private, and nonprofit partners across our region to tackle problems as a team. We can drive greater impact through collaboration. Altogether, we partner with more than 100 program sites serving the community every day.
Our main focus:
• Education – Weld County could be a place where every child receives high quality early care and education, enters Kindergarten ready to learn, reads proficiently by 3rd grade, graduates high school on time, and makes the transition to adulthood successfully.
• Promises for Children
• Youth Success Community Partners
•Financial Stability – Weld County could be a place where, first of all, every family has sufficient income to afford the basics of food, clothing, and shelter and, secondly, to pay for education, save for retirement, and enjoy a good quality of life.
• AmeriCorps VISTA Project
• Weld’s Way Home Community Partners
•Health – Weld County could be a place where all children, youth, adults, and families have access to affordable health care and live in physical and emotional environments that are safe and health-promoting.
• Familywize Prescription Discount Program Community Partners
•Access to Services – Weld County could be a place where every household has the chance to find essential resources in times of need.
• 2-1-1 Information and Referral
• Disaster Preparedness/Response Volunteer Engagement
• Weld Project Connect
United Way of Weld County fights for the health, education and financial stability of every person in our community.