Provides opportunities for seniors to:
- Meet and make new friends
- Take a class about computers, fitness, living safely in homes, or financial literacy
- Take a day trip to the theater, mountains, or museums
- Connect with a resource specialist
- Share a meal at The Brooks Cafe five days a week
- Attend a variety of events on site
To provide social and civic engagement, maximize independence, address basic needs, and optimize physical and mental health and well-being for adults ages 60 and older.
City of Louisville
Call, walk in, or visit the website for more information.